View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #66
darren
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Wolf View Post
People don't wake up and say, "Gee! I think I'll start ruining my health today!"

Don't you have any conception of human psychology? People fall into these habits over time, and always underestimate the dangers when it's early.
Yeah, i'm a complete moron with absolutely no understanding of human nature.

I'm sorry, but any adult who knows that their family has a history of heart disease and cancer should be smart enough to think, "Gee, maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to smoke two packs of cigarettes and drink a 12-pack of soda a day."

Come on... common sense hasn't completely left the planet, has it?
darren is offline   Reply With Quote