View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2007, 06:50 AM   #17
LordOVchaoS
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraizer View Post
yea i want a powerball really bad......
just lacking the funds right now
You have no idea how much stuff I had to sell to get this and the new cab No money came out of my pocket, all gear sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brord View Post
Yeah the PB slays!!!!

Could you also describe how it differs from the rectifier,racktifier (and perhaps even from te madison)? Just for us europeans, we are not so lucky over here to find a lot of those...
They're completely different animals. Rectos and Madisons are both excellent metal amps but if your tastes are like mine I'd say stick with what you've got. I loved my rectos and my madison but I do prefer the Powerball now after spending a few weeks with it.

www.bodenhamer-electronics.com

the official gain merchant of sevenstring.org.
LordOVchaoS is offline   Reply With Quote