View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
noodles
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
looks nice though, the wing tips look farther apart on this one than the last ones and I like that better

Actually, the body look exactly the same to me. The headstock is the newer, more compact design that Rob came up with when designing the superstrat prototype--you can see that the area between the nut and low B tuner is much smaller. That means this guitar was built far more recently.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote