View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
noodles
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Black Snake Moan

1. What a great ....ing movie. It somehow manages to make you laugh while handling a very heart wrenching and touchy subject matter. The interplay between Samuel L. Jackson and Christina Ricci is extremely complicated and positively brilliant. It is so refreshing to see a movie that depends on a good script and solid acting, instead of a bazillion dollar effects budget. This is one of those movies that leaves you saying, "What the hell just happened?" I'll be pondering this for at least a week.

2. Christina Ricci is so smokin' hot, has a difficult time keeping her shirt on, and spends most of the movie dressed like this:

I went to see this movie because I'm a big fan of both the primary actors, and it looked to be really funny. I never expected it to be such a sinuous and well written script. I really don't want to say anything more than that, because you really should see it with a clean slate and open mind.

I give it four dancing guys.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote