View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2007, 10:51 AM   #2
Kevan
The Tremol-No Guy

Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.Kevan is his own personal hero.
When it comes to floating trems, the LoPro is simply the best in terms of performance and reliability. The newer versions haven't proven themselves quite yet, but probably will in the future.

Why do they mess with a good thing? That's a very good question. Think about it though: if they didn't change things, we would never get advancements. We'd all be playing the same synchro trem Leo revealed in the early 50's.
We wouldn't have A/C in cars, or power steering.
We wouldn't have computers.
We wouldn't have Paris Hilton.

I guess that last one isn't such a great example. Sorry.

Advancements are good, but they need to be tried out by the public before they gain wide acceptance. There are lots of players out there who swear by the EdgePro now and would never go back to the Edge or LoPro. That's cool. More power to them. For me, personally, I like my LoPros. For you, it may be something entirely different.

In regards to the inlay:
As much as we'd like it to be (heh heh), the inlay is *NOT* the number 69. It's actually the glyph for the zodiac symbol for Cancer.
Click here for more info.
I'm with ya man- blank fretboards rule.

"Thank YOU, Jim Day!"
Kevan is offline   Reply With Quote