View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2006, 05:33 AM   #7
JPMDan
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Well I learned even thought I was in the air force, it never hurts to ask your parents for help. Basically I have alot of pride in my independence and I got really stupid and stopped taking my meds when I really needed them. I'm not used to taking meds alot and it kinda hit me hard when I got home that I should of went to Louisiana instead of Arizona however out of it I made a true friend. basically I went from March to Beginning of October without my meds and I didn't realize that I'm not my usual self. I didn't eat alot as I use to, I sleep atleast 10 hours a day, a bit more pale then I used to be before I left for the military. I'm 22 years old and acted like I was 12. Basically I learned that I really need to take care of myself before I make a big move. I know I hate it here and don't like to live with my mother but once I'm taken care of then I can go do what I gotta do.
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote