View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2006, 07:26 PM   #1
Scott
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Hellz Yeah! New six string time! (56k=Pepsi)

Well I took a trip to Long&McQuade today, thought i'd have a look around, kill some time. I ended up leaving with a new guitar....sort of.

First off, I must say if you ever get the chance, try out a Godin Guitar. Very nice guitars, and the only reason I didn't pick up a lefty Godin, was because it had no trem of any kind. The right handed one I saw had a trem, and I think piezo or synth or something, and if that was available left handed, I would have picked that up instead. Very impressive guitars

Anyway, onto the guitar I did buy...

Got myself a pretty pimp gig bag

And a '95 US Fender Strat with a maple board and white body. My favourite combo on a strat
And that's not all. It's fairly beat. Which saves me some trouble

I'm out of beer, so a toast using a mini sprite will have to suffice

There was another one there exactly like this, but like a 2000 some with a rosewood board brand new and I said to myself "Man, if it had a maple board i'd be taking it home right now." Then I saw this hanging on the wall mixed in with some gibson's. I'm very pleased with this guitar. Still need to restring it and buy a bar for it but other than that it's perfect.

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: