View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2006, 10:49 AM   #8
playstopause
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
By name, i know he's someone quite important (and that he's been influential on a couple of american presidents).
Seen several "bios" on tv about him too.

I just don't have a very-very specific clue on how he's played a role in american history (since i only know about general U.S. history... Of course, i've been teached + i've read a lot more on my own country history).

I just sometimes wish i had 3 parallel life, + 3 extra brain so i could read and inform myself on everything that's out there.

Not... enough .... time ....

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote