View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2006, 06:11 PM   #6
technomancer
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetta View Post
Why did they cancel that date?
Still haven't got a clue. I got an email from Ticketmaster yesterday telling me my $ would be refunded, and the Palace Theatre's site changed the message today from 'This show has been cancelled, please check back for further announcements as we try to reschedule' to an announcement that it's cancelled and refunds will be issued

I'm fighting the urge to call and have a ticket held at the window for the Cleveland show. It starts at 8:30, which means I could just get there... hmmmm. Bad idea Bad idea Bad idea

Ok, time to go get packed and try to get some sleep. Bleh.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.

Last edited by technomancer; 11-14-2006 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote