View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
Xiphos68

Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.
To open it: You click on Drum Superior 2 to open with "solo." Then when the drum screen (drum kit) pops up, you click on the little tab that says "N.Y. - Avatar" and then select Metal Foundry, then Metal Foundry will be there, and you can do whatever on that page.

Also if you if you click "Load/Save" under the tab of Combined Preset, you can find presets inspired or done by other artists and people of Toontrack, some great stuff on there!

But good luck to you, it's an awesome program! So many options to choose from and edit!

God Bless, Xiphos68

EDIT: Also, I don't have much exp. with the program, so I'd love to hear some stuff from other guys as well, on how to use the program and what not.

Have a question about The Gospel or prayer request, PM me. Happy to help and God Bless!

Band: www.facebook.com/whisperfromheaven
For fans of Melodic-Metal.

"Once you have entered the Ocean... You have entered the food chain." - Dad
Xiphos68 is offline   Reply With Quote