View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2006, 09:15 PM   #20
Chris
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
I don't think he'd get rid of it...for sentimental reasons, he hardly plays it too.
I have an oldschool Ibby with that neck, but with H-S-S, that I put a Schaller bridge on.

It's the best sounding Ibanez I've ever heard. I honestly wouldn't trade it for a brand new EBMM, UV, or anything else. It's just an amazingly unique axe both in the way it plays and especially the way it sounds - if I played it and you didn't know what it was, you'd swear it was a vintage strat. The neck on it is just perfect too. The neck pickup hums quite a bit, but I don't dare touch/replace any of the electronics.

this is subliminal...make him sell me that rg... this is subliminal...

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote