View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #4031
HaMMerHeD
Bass Player in Exile

HaMMerHeD is just really niceHaMMerHeD is just really nice
So here's a bit of an update on the woman I talked about a few pages ago (here).

It's been about 2 months since the first time I went out with her, and things are going very well. I took her to a nice restaurant a few days before my birthday, where we had our first kiss. She took me out for drinks on my birthday, after which we made out quite aggressively. We have since spent a lot of time together. She helps me with my anxiety and depression, and I help her with her problems as well.

She is a wonderful person, inside and out. And she says she loves me, which is a bit surreal. I have no reason to doubt her words, but on some level it's hard to believe that a person such as her could care about a person such as me. It's a good feeling, and I love her too. After the time we have spent together, it has become plainly apparent that she is the incarnation of everything I have looked for in a woman. On top of that, she says that I am everything she looks for in a man. So that's good.

I have taken to writing her letters almost every day. I bought some cotton paper and a pen with archival ink. As often as I can, I sit down and tell her what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling. She has saved everything I have given her.

I'm not sure what is going to happen tomorrow, but today I'm happy.

Only problem is, she is way too beautiful for me (so I say, so she disagrees). I've got to fix my diet and join a gym and get in shape, so that when we're out in public, she can be as proud to be with me as I am with her. (She says she already is, but I'm going to do it anyway.)
HaMMerHeD is offline   Reply With Quote