View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #19
The Reverend
GHETTO KING OF SWAG

The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.
I really enjoy learning about writing. The more I learn, the more I feel I'm able to put into my own work. It's sort of like going into it fully armed, instead of just relying on what I've intuitively gathered throughout my life. I'm only in basic classes now, so I really wonder what the future holds.

I did a cool little story in second-person view. We'd been analyzing some interesting uses of the perspective, and I decided it was exactly what I wanted to do. It's a bit awkward to work with (think Choose Your Own Adventure books, without the choice, for those of you who don't know), but it really allowed me to get in some characterization that I think normally comes off as forced.

If you're going to 'like' my posts, give me some rep instead.

"
i just laughed at my own reflection, not sure if ugly or drunk" -Murmel

The Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote