View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #15
flint757
SS.org Regular

flint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to beholdflint757 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah taxes need to be increased. the most ridiculous part is the money in your bank isn't being taxed so lets say you make 10 million and you pay 1 million in taxes. You now have 13 million in the bank and next year you will add 13 million. you get taxed on money earned not had so in a way a lot of money goes untaxed in the first place if I understand how it works correctly.

I think equality for now is impossible and things like Zetgeist for instance are just ridiculous, but I do think something needs to change. I think capitalism is a good thing though because the hardest/smartest/most talented person does deserve more than the other guy IMO. After all what is the incentive to be innovative if I make as much as the guy sitting on the couch. Even if I enjoyed my job I enjoy guitar, snowboarding, games etc. a lot more so I wouldn't necessarily work hard for the sake of it. (not me literally)

"In Djod We Trust"

flint757 is offline   Reply With Quote