View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #215
Pooluke41
H. Maddas

Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint757 View Post
As a counter argument to something mentioned earlier when it was said that someone can hide being gay, what if someone back in the 60's said you could just put on a coat of white skin so don't worry about us being racist (if that were possible).
I don't think that they meant that you can hide it. eg: stay in the closet.
I think they meant that it's not a notable trait that you can see. Unless you are told that that person is gay you wouldn't know it. While being black is something you can't hide.

EDIT: I wrote the wrong thing..... Just noticed it this morning..

Member of the Injustice League with Jaake, BrainArt and -42

I am "The red marmalade", a super awesome crime fighter who's power involves throwing chunky marmalade into the eyes of orphans; blinding them and stopping them from becoming successful.

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.-Royal Tart Toter.
Pooluke41 is offline   Reply With Quote