View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Swyse
Swyse

Swyse is a glorious beacon of lightSwyse is a glorious beacon of lightSwyse is a glorious beacon of light
1991 Ibanez RG770DX Laser Blue

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:1991 Ibanez RG770dx in Laser Blue
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Prestige Deluxe Hardshell Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rockford, IL
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Some good itrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700obo
Pictures:
91 770DX LB pictures by swyse93 - Photobucket
770 hardware pictures by swyse93 - Photobucket

This is an awesome 1991 Ibanez RG770 LB that I picked up a little while ago and it's not getting any play by either me or my brother Jairic, so it's going up for sale. It's in, what I would call, very good condition for a 21 year old guitar and it is a very fine example of an RG770. No issues with this one at all, just a couple of minor 'dings' on the body and very light wear on the maple board. Hardware has a little bit of wear, but not bad at all. These (original, not reissue) are getting harder to find so here's your chance.
I'm going to start off with $700(obo) on this, and given the prices and condition (comparatievely)of other Ibanez from this era, this seems very reasonable to me. Pic links up above. PM me if you want specific pics. Feel free to make an offer if you don't like my price.

i prefer the reverse stranger where I sit on my dick till it's numb, so it feels like I'm jerking a stranger off - theo in chat
Swyse is offline   Reply With Quote