View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #14
MaxOfMetal
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44 Lines View Post
Even tho i would say get an custom aftershock cause, well..... I would strongly consider getting a Harley Benton 2x12 they come with V-30's and are well built and damn cheap.
Harley Benton G212 Vintage - Thomann UK Cyberstore
Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe wait until you've been in the same room as an Aftershock before bringing them up.

As for the HB, good luck getting that to the US. They're a European house brand for Thomann. Shipping one over here would probably put you in the same budget for a similar, USA made cab. It's already $250 before international shipping (if they'll even ship to North America, something they haven't done in the past) and taxes. A semi-custom Avatar Contemparary 2x12 starts at $440 and includes tons of speaker, grill, and tolex options at no extra charge. It'll likely be cheaper to get an Avatar than import an HB.

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.
MaxOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote