View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #153
Konfyouzd
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
I think we may be using the word rationalizing differently.

Why do they have to have swept some evidence under the rug? That sounds more like a politician to me. Perhaps their eyes simply haven't been open to every possibility... There are so many. Perhaps by way of different life experiences certain points of view are more difficult for some to perceive. It sounds as though you think those who believe in something have gone through great lengths to hide truths from themselves in some strange self-brainwashing madness. I'm not sure it's that's complex. I wouldn't put it past those who originally wrote (and rewrote and rewrote and rewrote and...) some of the holy texts might have hidden some things and/or added in their own personal values, but I can't confirm that for sure. I can only assume. But I've told to be wary of such actions as it ends to make an "ass" out of "u" AND "me."

/pseudoprofoundjibbajabba

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote