Thread: Divorce
View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #41
murakami
Banned

murakami is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaeon View Post
She's deffinitely on a girl power swinger kick right now. I know for certain she's been out drinking every night. I've had maybe 6 beers total on two separate nights. I may be a little annoyed, but I also don't want to see her .... up her situation. She's been going out with some sketchy people.

I've been hanging out with a girl 10 years younger than I am. I'm a 30 something so that's not quite as bad as it sounds. I'm getting a place with another guitar player and I've been recruited for a gig almost immediately. I'm about to get a promotion at my job that pays an extra few dollars an hour. Now if I could just find time for my homework.

dude, she made her decision... you owe her nothing. the fact that she choose to tell you about her "wild oats" bullshit just really rubbed me the wrong way.

it's understandable that you still have some feelings; it's human to be that way. but she messed up... if she gets into a situation where shes troubled by people she chose to hang with, then let her handle it. thats what her "wild oat sowing" bullshit got her into. you're not obligated to save her.

if she ever crawls back to you, just say, "you did this, not me." ~ i hope you have no mental scarring from this. woman can be bitches.
murakami is offline   Reply With Quote