View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #65
Necris
Bonitis.

Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flint757 View Post
My point in saying that was not based on morals it was the profit BS spewed by labels since I clearly said it was wrong. Read my comment better next time don't just tear it down until it fits what you want to say.

The point I was making is that either they do in fact buy it later or never were because they have no money. (Out of the people I know obviously can't speak for everyone) Thus the millions and billions they always claim are completely blown out of proportions. I do believe people suffer mostly the little guys, but the numbers spewed by the record/movie industry are always bloated.
Sorry but if a video game/cd/dvd is uploaded to a filesharing site for download shortly after it's released a good amount of the revenue from those potential sales is irreversibly lost even if the person who pirates the product goes out and buys a copy later.
If thousands of people are downloading millions can be lost.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is online now   Reply With Quote