View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #35
TheMetalOne
ss.org Regular

TheMetalOne is a jewel in the rough
Hey y'all, just remembered I know a ESP dealer in Australia. Here's what I wrote him:

I was just wondering if you guys heard anything about the "Katana" being released by ESP. Apparently, it is essentially the ESP Arrow in all black, with a single special inlay at the twelfth fret, made as a signature model for Jesse from the band Chthonic. It will be made in both 6 and 7 string models, and supposedly released as well as an STD model for export. I have heard that it will probably be released along with a signature bass for another band member at Musikmesse. If you could find out any additional information for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here's what he wrote back:

Thanks for your enquiry.
Your information is correct, however I canít reveal any pictures or other details until the model is launched at MusikMesse in March. I understand there is a picture or two around, but I canít, as official capacity as a dealer, b involved in distributing images Iím afraid.
The 7-string is a slightly different colour scheme to the six.
Kind regards,
Shane - Sales

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Australian ESP Dealer of the Year
Winner: 2005 Australian Music Association Best Retailer Website - bmusic ::: The Premier Australian On-Line Musical Instrument Store. For guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, amps, effects, brass, woodwind, sheet and print music, accessories and more.

good news indeed!
TheMetalOne is offline   Reply With Quote