View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #182
Sepultorture
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
I effing love reading a good book and even gave a gam of thrones a gander, and i can DEFINTIELY see myself readin the entire series over a few weeks time. i have a bad habit of reading things well past betime, worse than gaming too.

though i shall have to pass on the book series for now, i watched the entire GoT tv series first and ....ing loved it, that Dwarf Character is by far my Favourite character. but with liking the TV show so much i don't want to jump on the novels, get to the end of the 5th one and be dissapointed with the TV show, cus there are differences between the books and the show and i know i'll slag on the shows future episodes if i read the books.

also i heard his 6th book should be out sometime this year, so not a 5 year wait this time for you guys loving the books.

BEARDS: They Instantly Turn Any Man Into A Badass, It's Like Having Machine Guns On Your Face
Sepultorture is online now   Reply With Quote