View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #6
Explorer
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixlramp View Post
Indian classical music is, for me, the absolute mastery of pitch.
I guess one would need that mastery to overcome how the frets go every which way like on that first pic.

I didn't realize that what we considered a design flaw on some of those Roters was actually a sign of musical superiority....

(I'm joking, of course. I know that Indian music is alleged to be one of the most highly developed monophonic musics. Unfortunately, I'm clearly too much of a fan of chordal development and harmony to understand it.)

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about." Adam Of Angels

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is online now   Reply With Quote