View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #26
Fred the Shred
Shrederick

Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.
As much as the man had deplorable behaviour and was, to put it mildly, quite quick to trick customers and act like a complete douche on occasion, stating any of this isn't what made me say what I did.

There's a time for everything, and maybe I'm just a silly idealist, but even with all the internet anonymity, there is a certain consideration we should have for fellow men, so that retarded shit like MrBlarghzoid15960 going "lolfag I bet he digz boys die fuker" and similar trash, albeit more well-written, remain as far away from SS.org as possible. This isn't 4chan, now is it?

Again, different opinions.

Buy my album, will you? My store | CDBaby
FredBrum.com
Happily endorsed by Jaden Rose Guitars, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Gruv Gear, Sik Pik Picks, PHD Picks and Spectraflex cables