View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2011, 09:15 AM   #12
Fred the Shred
Shrederick

Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.
Ed Roman: www.edroman.com

A quick read of his amazing articles regarding guitar construction and a quick search for testimonials will give you an idea as to why he was so passionately trolled by half the internet. In short, he had the business practices and the same discourse as those incredibly sleazy car salesmen you'll see in 70's movies.

There are many people with that sort of thing going on, but Ed managed to rise to mythical status and provide massive laughter for years. I have to confess I'll miss some of his more passionate, full of bullshit articles (that would invariably suggest you buy one of his guitars, of course).

Buy my album, will you? My store | CDBaby
FredBrum.com
Happily endorsed by Jaden Rose Guitars, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Gruv Gear, Sik Pik Picks, PHD Picks and Spectraflex cables