View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #1060
XEN
(formerly urklvt)

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
I'm enjoying my Khajit sneak. He's my third toon after an Imperial and a Nord which I didn't play for very long. I started him out with the DB right from the start. He's finished with the DB, Thieves Guild, and Winterhold College quest lines so far. Having sneak at 100 is a blast. That and high archery makes for a decent sniping style.

I played Morrowind and Oblivion (also FO3 and FONV) for longer than I'd care to admit. I do miss spell crafting, but so many things have been refined that it's really that much better of a game. I keep thanking my wife for it. She got it for me for my B-day, knowing she wouldn't see me much for the next several months! hehe
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote