View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2011, 12:23 AM   #15
metalvince333
Gear Whore

metalvince333 is a name known to allmetalvince333 is a name known to allmetalvince333 is a name known to allmetalvince333 is a name known to all
Hahah yeah I learned that The Agonist had a song called The Tempest after we named and recorded it though. Funny thing is that we used to jam in the same building as they are.

As for using the fact we have a female vocalist to promote our band.. I cannot say that it wont help or give a different view of our music to some people that could lead them to like the band for different reasons, I believe that we stand behing pretty good songs and the band makes the music and not only the frontman/woman. Veronica kicks serious ....in ass and I couldnt see us without her in the band. See...I was the vocalist before and she is WAYYY better in every possible point.

Yes it is a Guerilla guitar! I love it but I tend to be really really rough with my live guitars so I mainly use my LTD EC-256VB live.

www.myspace.com/karkaos
My friend: I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy ....s a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl ....s just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
metalvince333 is offline   Reply With Quote