View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #42
Xaios
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Of Angels View Post
Jesus actually said that thinking adulterously of another man's wife is the same as committing adultery, so, really, if you're a Christian, there's no difference between being sexually attracted to children and acting on that attraction.

Either way, I'm not sharing my opinion.
You are absolutely correct, but you're also missing the point. The point that Jesus was trying to make was that no man could attain salvation through perfection, because perfection is impossible for a man to achieve. The very thoughts in our head are sinful. Thus, the only way for us to achieve salvation was through repenting our sins and accepting Christ's gift.

(Also, I'm not using the same for Sin and Evil. All men are sinful, very few are truly evil, if you catch my drift.)

Revenge is a dish best served with nice biscuits.
Read the rules, fools!
Xaios is online now   Reply With Quote