View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #190
vampiregenocide
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
It's a brilliant EP. The production is solid, and while the heavy vocals are gone I didn't miss them so much because the vocal melodies in this are so good. The short instrumentals are cool too, especially the opening track. They really build up a great atmosphere and lead into the other tracks well.

However, I paid an album price for what is essentially three full tracks, so it felt somewhat lacking. I mean it was worth it because it's a great EP, but it would have been cool to have some more complete songs. They need to hurry up and release a full-length.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote