View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #6
MaxOfMetal
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofreesun View Post
well now that you mentioned it, it kinda starts to get me because i have no idea what to expect from a custom shop guitar. i will contact bernie about this and see what's up. but i am really lucky to be one the first guys to receive this special run of guitars
Yeah, it sucks to see such mistakes on what is a beautiful guitar. This is definitely something you wouldn't expect on a guitar in this price range, custom or not. Like I said, this is something that knocks a couple hundred dollars off of a $600 Agile.

Definitely follow up with Bernie. I'm sure he'd want to make this right and not leave you hanging. It seems he's hard to get a hold of now, but MTech seems to have special "Bernie Summoning" abilities.

Once again man, I can not get over that beautiful one piece, quarter sawn neck, really nice.

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.