View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #117
Konfyouzd
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon View Post
I am concurring to your statement that no reaction will somehow prevent you from being greenlit.

While i support your point of helping people to be aware that a bully does not have any effect on their real value (not percieved self value), i think no reaction is the worst reaction to a bully. Hell i would advise people to beat the living crap out of one with a lead pipe before telling them to just take it and be silent...

I can get down w/ that to an extent. I just feel like violence tends to bring on more violence. That and I just don't really like fighting and I imagine I'm not alone on that.

If it becomes a fight regardless then that's just what it is and you gotta do what you gotta do, but I never want to be the one to initiate that sort of confrontation.

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote