View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
No like the floppy
Floppystrings's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,777
Thanked: 13
Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
warmoth sells individual tuners for whatever you need. They have schallers, and gotohs.
Yeah, thats the only place I have seen that has them.

I don't know if the mini button the gotoh can be replaced with a regular sized pearloid button though.

And the Schallers are $70 a set, which is a little steep (these are going on a Chinese guitar).
Floppystrings is online now   Reply With Quote