View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2011, 06:19 PM   #31
Jakke
Pretty wisdomous

Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.Jakke is pretty damn metal.
"Carpe Diem" - Cheeziest damn quote on this green earth, to make matters worse people who say it looks smugly on me like intelligence=remembering a latin phrase consisting of two words.

"The chinese word for problem is opportunity" - I don't even want to comment on the stupidity on that one...

"Everything happen for a reason" - Yeah, your life sucks, but hey, it's not your fault, everything happens for a reason.....

"The sky is the limit" - As soon as I see/hear this I picture a sterile real estate agency with carbon-copy employees, trying to get me as customer, or try to make me give up real science, and come to work there. Then I see myself hacking my face off with a blunt chainsaw to get away from said office and employees.

"Stick and stones may break my bones..." - Yeah yeah ,and a fork in your eye will hurt like hell too...

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, -42 and BrainArt

I am Dr. Disappointinator, after an accident with a radioactive school teacher I now possess the ability to instantly crush all hopes and desires of any individual at any given time

Emotions are for women, and gay children
Jakke is offline   Reply With Quote