View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
Louis Cypher
SS.org Regular

Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.
Jason Becker Appreciation Thread

Bit of a no brainer this as he is a legend on this forum but did search and find there wasn't one for him and well if any one deserves an appreciation thread its Jason.

I found this video of his clinic version of Mozart's Symphony 25 in G the other night when was checking out how to really play the A minor 5th Caprice and immediately downloaded the manuscript to start learning it along with repeated watching of this video. I'll never get it within a tenth as good as he does obviously but the inspiration is epic....

Sure they been randomly posted before but here's a few Other vids from this clinic. The Tapping video is insane!

One of the very very few players I think that plays both with incredible technical ability BUT with such fantastic feel as well even when he is shredding the guitar to sawdust! And every video I ever watched or interview he always comes across as the nicest bloke and always so humble about himself.

To Jason........
Louis Cypher is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: