View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #255
Adam Of Angels
The GAS Man

Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhi84 View Post
How so? I will say that I do believe that America has a big problem with huge portion sizes and meat/produce/grain ratios. But, none of my research has shown that moderate meat consumption harms the human body in ANY way.

"Moderation, moderation, in all things, moderation." Kinda my motto in life. (Except for ss.org. GAWD, I'm addicted!!!)
I said that in some cases, a person can benefit from not consuming animal products. The fact I mentioned is that we don't need animal products, and that science doesn't hold it as a fact that we're actually omnivores by necessity, just that we're able to digest meat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhi84 View Post
Well, that's what happens when you have two sides that are so firm in their beliefs that neither will budge.
....ing Oy. Again, this has nothing to do with belief. Its not my belief that we don't need animal products, it's fact. Why is this so hard to address?

[Necris] 6:23 pm: "you will deal with the pork you recieve"