View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #22
zimbloth
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by engage757 View Post
Hey bro. Great collection. Fade fire red, purple hazel, and white tiger are the best prs finishes IMO. How did you get them to do red inlays?
They can do any inlays on a Private Stock. It's like their custom shop. The inlays are the old "513" inlays but with Red Coral material. It looks sweet with the Faded Fire Red finish and it matches the aesthetic of my band so it's perfect for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miek View Post
You have a very fine eye for color. I ....ing love the finish on the Modern Eagle.
Purple Hazel is sweet. Brand new color they JUST came out with, along with Blue Crab Blue and Eriza Verde

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE: www.axepalace.com

zimbloth is online now   Reply With Quote