View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #73
Adam Of Angels
The GAS Man

Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
Okay I wasn't going to post here, but seeing as you're being unnecessarily condescending I'm going to.

My logic isn't flawed, it's simply different to yours. Your opinion is your opinion not fact, this is a subjective matter and a little different to the original topic of this thread. Clearly you disagree with me and that's fine, but don't be rude about it. I've only just got back for being banned and I'm not getting banned again for arguing over something so subjective that it is ultimate pointless to get all fired up over.

I'm not being condescending, man. What I'm saying has nothing to do with opinion - it's solid fact that you do not need to eat meat. Period. It's a solid fact that a human has the capacity to make moral decisions. Period.

[Necris] 6:23 pm: "you will deal with the pork you recieve"