View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #30
SirMyghin
The Dirt Guy

SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capoeiraesp View Post
And I can understand your bias
I will see what results I get from a few options tomorrow.
You said the apartment is high density right? So I am going to assume solid concrete construction? The noise control in these things is pretty good. I practice, daily, just under where I would need to wear ear plugs to be comfortable, I can rock out, and never get complaints. I need earplugs a little sooner than some likely due to a sensitivity incurred by some damage though. Sure the overall master is low, but I still get great tones out of it. There is a bit of a cusp for the tone, sort of a min volume but it is not very loud. You have to get over not feeling it obviously. Hell when I track I kick on the solo boost (and definitely need earplugs, I have it set specifically for tracking, mic captures better a bit louder) and got no complaints there either.

Guitar techs are for sissies.

Learn some damn music theory, don't complain, and you'll be a better person. -Schecterwhore

Show me a truly awesome guitar for under $1000 and I'll show you hateful lies.
SirMyghin is offline   Reply With Quote