Thread: Woah
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #12
BigPhi84
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Not to be that douche, but there was a thread about this back in the day.

The ugly truth behind Cort/Cor-tek guitars (a documentary)

Back on topic, it sucks how the Cortek treated their workers. I just wonder if this is gonna happen with the Fujigen factory next (since Ibanez has its own new factory in Indonesia). Yeah, I know that the Fujigen factory makes other brands, but I'm sure that Ibanez is their biggest company/customer.

Ah, the world we live in. It sucks, but as consumers demand value and cheaper prices, more and more of this happens. I'm sure that the HP laptop that I'm typing on right now was probably made in similar conditions, but there's really no alternative these days. This is one dark side of global capitalism that I can't get over.

Sorry for the political rant.

Self-appointed member of the Sevenstring.org Welcoming Committee
(alongside Bloody_Inferno, Zealous, Shawn, Apophis, AliceAxe, M3CHKILLA, Fred the Shred, Explorer, and Sebastian) ROFL

My Policy: If you make me laugh in a post or offer something interesting/thought-provoking, you get Rep +1. Pretty simple, right? Waiting now for incoming barrage of funny jokes.

BigPhi84 is offline   Reply With Quote