View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #47
nojyeloot
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGD MIKE View Post
I have extremely severe depression(as told by a counselor i was forced to see by concerned friends), resulting from years of physical, emotional, and verbal abuse at home combined with other events, i haven't been truly happy in a very long time, except for going the occasional show i am allowed to to, and the happiness is gone and i take a pitfall as soon as i get back home. what do you guys do to cope with depression? When get so far along that you don't even have the desire to play guitar anymore? i feel like an empty soul. i don't eat, i don't play guitar much, i find it hard to sleep, and I barely make it through each day. what can i do? what do you guys do? thanks much.
Bro, I hurt for you. I can't imagine how tough this is for you. I pray that you will seek my Savior to heal your heart and fill what you feel is an empty soul.

I say these things by the power of my God and His word. He is a restorer.

Quote:
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28
Quote:
"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you."
Joel 2:25
Quote:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16
Quote:
1 O Lord, I have come to you for protection;
don’t let me be disgraced.
Save me, for you do what is right.
2 Turn your ear to listen to me;
rescue me quickly.
Be my rock of protection,
a fortress where I will be safe.
3 You are my rock and my fortress.
For the honor of your name, lead me out of this danger.
4 Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me,
for I find protection in you alone.
5 I entrust my spirit into your hand.
Rescue me, Lord, for you are a faithful God.
Psalm 31:1-5
PM me or Xiphos68 if you have any questions or prayer requests. I'll be praying for your burdens, bro.
nojyeloot is offline   Reply With Quote