View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #47
nojyeloot
SS.org Regular

nojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGD MIKE View Post
I have extremely severe depression(as told by a counselor i was forced to see by concerned friends), resulting from years of physical, emotional, and verbal abuse at home combined with other events, i haven't been truly happy in a very long time, except for going the occasional show i am allowed to to, and the happiness is gone and i take a pitfall as soon as i get back home. what do you guys do to cope with depression? When get so far along that you don't even have the desire to play guitar anymore? i feel like an empty soul. i don't eat, i don't play guitar much, i find it hard to sleep, and I barely make it through each day. what can i do? what do you guys do? thanks much.
Bro, I hurt for you. I can't imagine how tough this is for you. I pray that you will seek my Savior to heal your heart and fill what you feel is an empty soul.

I say these things by the power of my God and His word. He is a restorer.

Quote:
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28
Quote:
"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you."
Joel 2:25
Quote:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16
Quote:
1 O Lord, I have come to you for protection;
don’t let me be disgraced.
Save me, for you do what is right.
2 Turn your ear to listen to me;
rescue me quickly.
Be my rock of protection,
a fortress where I will be safe.
3 You are my rock and my fortress.
For the honor of your name, lead me out of this danger.
4 Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me,
for I find protection in you alone.
5 I entrust my spirit into your hand.
Rescue me, Lord, for you are a faithful God.
Psalm 31:1-5
PM me or Xiphos68 if you have any questions or prayer requests. I'll be praying for your burdens, bro.

http://www.facebook.com/BristolGuitars | https://soundcloud.com/nojyeloot

"If anyone speaks badly of you, live so that no one believes it."[/FONT]

nojyeloot is offline   Reply With Quote