View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #272
orb451
Banned

orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.orb451 is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyguitar View Post
ok whatever dudes, guess you think Fractal's international distribution plan is perfect because you can profit from it.

I just hate stupidity, and being able to sell something for more than it cost new just because someone lives across some line on a map is STUPID. There is no good reason for that whatsoever.
Again, sure there's a good reason for it, it's called economics. Supply and demand. As others said, if I (or anyone else) can buy these new and then sell them at a profit, to people *willing* to pay for them, what's the harm? I make a little profit and they get the device they want, potentially even *cheaper* than they could otherwise, and if not cheaper, at least faster. Sheesh Not like I'm holding them at gunpoint or anything.

It'd be stupid *not* to take advantage of that, because again, it's a win-win.
orb451 is offline   Reply With Quote