View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #168
The Reverend
GHETTO KING OF SWAG

The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.
Well it worked, and better than I thought it would. I removed my switch, and took out the buss that came with my EMG wiring kit, and wired each pickup to a volume, and then went out to the output jack. Since I don't do any live playing, switching between pickups quickly isn't that much of a priority to me. I've also got a lot more selection for lead tones. I can put a bit of my bridge pup in there for just a tad more attack, and a plethora of other possibilities are now available.

Also, without the switch and the pickup buss, I've ample room for the battery. I'm thinking about maybe acquiring some of the aftermarket EMG things. Just need to decide if I could use them.

My thanks go out to Kamikaze7 for being the EMG encyclopedia.

If you're going to 'like' my posts, give me some rep instead.

"
i just laughed at my own reflection, not sure if ugly or drunk" -Murmel

The Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote