Cool guitars, but pretty gimmicky. A few thoughts:
- Cut outs on the waste of the body were obviously influenced by the Peavey Vandenberg
- Guitar players are traditionalists.
- Anything new & innovative obviously sucks because it is not based off of a Strat or Les Paul.
- This guitar has a lot of features that aren't based upon a Strat or Les Paul.
- If I were to get one(which I never would), I would not want all those cavities routed out in the back.
- While the cutout for the thumb is pretty cool, why would you need/want one for the trem bar?