View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #14
JamesM
The Armada

JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.JamesM is pretty much the man.
Super cool guitars. I love that natural guitar in the back, and I really like the guy.

But did anyone else wince at "minor fifth?" I doubt anyone is going to be playing these guitars in Quartertone.

EDIT:
Quote:
10-32 Guitars is the brainchild of Chaz Ginest, a 12-year veteran of pretending to be a musician, guitarist, and societally acceptable individual. Even though he has failed at all three of those things, the man can build a guitar.
The less-than-proud owner of an Electronics Engineering degree from the integrity challenged and oft-ridiculed DeVry University, he uses his technical prowess and love of the almighty riff to produce the most shred-ready axes on the planet.
8 years of on-stage frustration using the mediocre instruments available to the general public has fueled a passion for creating instruments that allow serious guitarists to perform at the peak of their abilities.
10-32 guitars are guaranteed to give you an on-stage experience more satisfying than any other instrument, and are designed to maximize your prowess as a performing artist.
The sole purpose of purchasing a new instrument is to solve problems, maximize your ability, and most of all INSPIRE creativity. Regardless of what instrument you choose, PLAY FOR BLOOD my friends.

- Chaz Ginest
I like him.