View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #45
Xiphos68

Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.Xiphos68 is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve08 View Post
Well, the rumors are mostly going on the fact that

A) There's that video floating around of him playing with Rudess after some event
B) He's really good and could learn their discography in a matter of weeks as well as having a style that would fit well in the band

There's nothing that would really suggest he was asked to audition/was accepted other than that. Mangini canceling all his lessons for the next year is very interesting though.

Of course, there's a chance that someone else that nobody expected will be announce and everyone's heads will explode

True indeed.
Personally I looked up a vid of Marco and I thought it was ok I guess. It was very interesting sounding. So is there any video where he really shows his skills?

Have a question about The Gospel or prayer request, PM me. Happy to help and God Bless!

Band: www.facebook.com/whisperfromheaven
For fans of Melodic-Metal.

"Once you have entered the Ocean... You have entered the food chain." - Dad
Xiphos68 is offline   Reply With Quote