View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #21
highlordmugfug
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev2010 View Post
In regard to the "we need vehicles" argument, which I hear often - sure we do, but do they need to still be using old fossil fuel technology that emits hazardous exhaust? I haven't seen much pioneering till recently and we know the oil companies worked hard to stifle new energy in the past. Then there are large corporations paying off lawmakers so they can cheaply dump or burn off waste into the environment. So is that a necessity? Also, I agree transportion is important, but is it necessary for someone to get into a large SUV to drive three blocks to the store, or to work when they can take mass transit?
Rev.
All true, but working to improve the energy sources we utilize is a completely different argument (and one that I can see we'd be on the same side of).
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote