Thread: The Cat Thread
View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #13
synrgy
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
I have a Ninja Kitteh. His name is Baku. He is the best cat EVER. This is the official moment on ss.org where I turn into the proud parent showing everyone a wallet full of kid pictures.

Here he is inspecting and approving one of my guitars:

And being a lazy Ninja:

More laziness:

Watching snow fall last winter:

Being handsome:

Finally, I snapped a video of us scrapping when he was still pretty young. This is a few years old now, but we still do this just about every day, usually more than once a day:

He greets me at the door every time I come home, just like a dog. He plays fetch, just like a dog. He 'talks' to me almost constantly and is the most vocal cat I've ever known, without being annoying about it. What I guess I mean by that is, it's not like the 'cat in heat' monotone meow. He's really expressive; different sounds for different needs. Anyway, he's my guy, and I love him dearly.

*edit* Bonus points because he looks like 1. Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon' (acts like him, too!) and 2. the Gmork from 'The Neverending Story'.

"And over here, our bass player, the Duke of Spook, the Doc of Shock, The Man with No Tan, please say hello to Death himself, the Grim Reaper!"
synrgy is offline   Reply With Quote