View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2010, 06:49 AM   #18
Fred the Shred
Shrederick

Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.
My best friend, who was like a grandfather to me, had his first stroke even before I was born - he outlived a second one and passed away some 20 years later, having continued to fully live his life.

These are horribly scary moments, yet I'm glad to know he's alright. Just don't let fear dictate his next steps - doctors can be true experts in that, and "fully healthy" is many times the opposite of "living one's life to the max".

Buy my album, will you? My store | CDBaby
FredBrum.com
Happily endorsed by Jaden Rose Guitars, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Gruv Gear, Sik Pik Picks, PHD Picks and Spectraflex cables
Fred the Shred is online now   Reply With Quote