View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #22
HighGain510
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Damn not you guys too! I'll ping Scott at TGP and request either another sticky or if I can edit the one they just did for Devin. Sorry to hear that and I'll keep my eyes out locally Misha.

P.S. Is Tom located up in MD? Trying to figure out the likelihood that it would make it all the way down here or not.

P.P.S. Super lucky the Oni was not in the trailer.... I'd be bawling and screaming right now if that were the case.

Rig: PRS -> Kemper -> Atomic CLR
First time in a while I've been THIS happy with my tone!
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote