View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #16
groph
surrounded by chairs

groph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfyouzd View Post
I refuse to listen to anything Glen Beck has to say... I had a friend attempt to take me to a Glen Beck rally once and all he came back talking about was how America needs morals and values. Could you be more vague?

Furthermore he came back remarking to me how surprised he was to see as many "ppl of color" there as he did... Not only that, he says that there was a black news reporter going around asking black ppl if they saw any "ppl of color" there. Why would I want to go to that? The reasoning my friend gives is that they're trying to make the point that they don't see color. The fact that they went out of their way to do this--especially in the manner they chose--says to me that they definitely do.

I can't support anyone who seems to try to keep us divided under the pretense of a "united" nation... Glen Beck can sit and ....in' spin...
NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS GUY! HE'S AN ANTI-AMERICAN LIBERAL WHO IS PROBABLY HARBORING ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS! BE AFRAID!
groph is offline   Reply With Quote